Citizenship - Bangladesh
We have increased our activities to help build the capability of governments..
We have increased our activities to help build the capability of governments.
"At KPMG, we honor the core values that shape the culture across our member firms, including a strong commitment to our communities. These deeply-held values are aligned with the UN Global Compact's 10 principles and they are part of the foundation of how we conduct business. We believe strongly that responsible business practices contribute to broad-based development and sustainable markets." - John Veihmeyer, Chairman, KPMG International
Through the dedicated work of 174,000 people across KPMG’s global network of member firms, we have increased our activities to help build the capability of governments, aid agencies, civil society and businesses to address some of the world’s most pressing challenges and realize positive change.
Working alongside clients, member firms aim to find solutions to pressing global issues of poverty, environmental sustainability, education and equality. Over the past year alone, we:
- continued to support initiatives such as the UN Global Compact (UNGC), the World Business Council for Sustainable Development (WBCSD) and the Women’s Empowerment Principles (WEP)
- extended our commitment at the World Economic Forum (WEF) in Davos, with our Global Chairman signing the 'Zero Hunger' pledge
- published A New Vision of Values, a thought leadership report designed to help clients account for their impact and empower them to drive change.
- extended our Enactus World Cup Sponsorship to 6 years supporting students from 36 countries to design and implement effective change projects aligned to the SDGs.
"We are applying our skills, expertise, passion and resources to enable change and find sustainable solutions to local and global issues such as climate change, food and water scarcity, poverty, security, development and economic growth. By sharing our strengths and abilities to support local community initiatives, by supporting the Sustainable Development Goals on a global basis, and by working strategically with governments, non-government organizations, civil society and the private sector, we can make a lasting impact. Our firm's purpose is to inspire confidence and empower change – that’s what KPMG’s people do every day as we support communities in need and back tomorrow’s leaders" - Lord Dr Michael Hastings of Scarisbrick CBE, Global Head of Citizenship, KPMG International
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia