KPMG undertakes to make its website accessible in accordance with Article 47 of Law No. 2005-102 of February 11, 2005.
To this end, it shall implement the strategy and actions detailed in its multi-year plan which is currently being drawn up. This declaration of accessibility applies to KPMG Avocats website.
The KPMG site is not compliant with RGAA 4.1 Double-A (AA) level due to the non-conformities and deviations listed below.
The contents listed below are not accessible for the following reasons.
Several elements of non-compliance are described in this document, some of which are recurrent on several pages:
- Some decorative images are not ignored by the screen reader.
- Some textual alternatives to informative images are not complete.
- Some colors are used as the only visual means of conveying information, indicating an action, prompting a response, or distinguishing a visual element.
- Some text colors are not sufficiently contrasted with their background.
- Some visual component colors are not sufficiently contrasted with their background.
- Some media contents (audio, video) lack transcript or audio description.
- Some video lack captions.
- Some interactive contents (Flash, java) have no text alternative.
- Some media contents (audio, video) cannot be controlled by the keyboard.
- Some interactive content (Flash, java) cannot be controlled by the keyboard.
- Some links combined with their context fail to describe their purpose or destination.
- Some scripts cannot be rendered by assistive technology.
- Some alternatives to scripts are irrelevant or incomplete.
- Some scripts cannot be controlled by the keyboard.
- Some context changes are initiated without giving users advanced warning.
- Some status messages are not correctly announced by assistive technology.
- Some pages do not validate against formal specifications: opening and closing tags, no duplicate attributes, and unique ids.
- Some page titles do not descript their content or purpose.
- Some language changes are not indicated.
- Some semantic HTML elements are inappropriately used for presentation purposes.
- On some pages, the information is not structured by appropriate headings.
- Some pages miss ARIA landmarks to identify their regions.
- Some lists are not tagged as such.
- Some contents are clipped, truncated, or obscured when resizing visually rendered text up to 200 percent.
- Some focus indicators are not visible.
- Some form fields provide no descriptive labels.
- Some form buttons have no label.
- Some form fields do not control data entry.
- For some form fields, if an input error is detected, the user is not helped to identify and correct it.
- Some form fields do not have the correct autocomplete attribute values for inputs that request information about the user.
- Some sections of the pages are not tagged with their correct ARIA landmark role.
- On some pages, the tab order does not follow relationships in the content.
- In some pages, the keyboard focus is "trapped" and cannot be moved out of the current control without closing the browser or restarting the system.
- Some dynamic content, displayed on keyboard or mouse focus, cannot be reached using the keyboard only.
- Some downloadable documents are non-accessible and do not provide an accessible alternative.
Derogations for disproportionate burden
No derogation identified.
Content not subject to the obligation of accessibility
ESTABLISHMENT OF THIS DECLARATION OF ACCESSIBILITY
This statement was made on 25/10/2023.
Technologies used for the website development:
The tests of the web pages were performed with the following combinations of user agents and screen readers:
- NVDA avec Google Chrome
The following tools were used in the evaluation:
- Web Developer Toolbar
- WCAG – Constrast checker
- Accessible Color Picker
- Axe DevTools – Web Accessibility Testing
- Assistant RGAA
- PDF Accessibility Checker (PAC) 2021
Pages of the site having been the subject of the verification of conformity:
- Mentions légales
- Plan du site
- Nos éclairages
- Eclairages > Quel rôle doit jouer la gouvernance dans la transition ESG des entreprises ?
- Secteur d'activité > Tous nos secteurs > Automobile
- Expertises > Droit fiscal > Prix de transfert
- Nos équipes
FEEDBACK AND CONTACT
If you are unable to access any content or service, you can contact the website manager to be directed to an accessible alternative or to obtain the content in another form.
Contact the communication department of KPMG at the following email address:
This procedure is to be applied in the following case:
You have reported to the website manager a lack of accessibility that prevents you from accessing any of the content or services of the portal and you have not received a satisfactory response.