KPMG’s Business Continuity Management (BCM) services in the UAE can help build resilient organizations, prepared for crises. Through our effective risk and resilience management program built on leading industry standards (ISO 22301:2019) and the UAE’s National Emergency and Crisis Management Authority (NCEMA) standards, BCM can transform your organization and empower you to tackle your business continuity risk potential head-on by proactively identifying, analyzing and managing risks.
BCM supports in identifying key critical operations of the organization and determining crucial resources that enables the smooth functioning of business activities at all times. Post that, BCM enables identification and assessment of relevant business continuity risks and helps prepare the organization for possible eventualities of business disruption by implementing risk mitigation, recovery strategies, business continuity and crisis management plans. The preparedness of an organization to tackle disruption is tested through BCM simulations and exercises to ensure resilience across all business units and functions.
KPMG’s primary focus is protecting your people, reputation, assets and operations in a compliant and value enhancing manner.
How KPMG can help
KPMG’s key service offerings for developing and sustaining business resilience include:
- Business Continuity Management (BCM) maturity assessment
- Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) development
- Development of BCMS policy, procedures and framework
- Business impact analysis
- Risk assessment
- Business continuity and crisis management plans with recovery strategies
- Plans development for business continuity, emergency preparedness and crisis management
- Assistance in testing and simulations to evaluate the robustness of BCMS
- ISO22301 readiness assessment and certification assistance
- BCM audits/reviews
- Disaster recovery management development
- BCM trainings
- BCMS automation and technology adoption
The 4Di crisis simulator:
- An innovative and versatile solution that enriches training environments to deliver immersive, challenging and realistic crisis management simulations
- The mobile platform operates on smart phones, tablets and laptops and can be used globally with an internet connection, whether at the same site or at multiple locations
- Industry focus and experience - With wide experience gained from working across several industries, KPMG’s BCM teams in the UAE have assisted large multinational businesses and public sector organizations to implement sustainable BCM initiatives.
- Credentials and capabilities - KPMG’s BCM team in the UAE comprises 20+ certified British Certification INC (BCI), ISO22301, BS25999 and Disaster Recovery Institute (DRI) professionals who have assisted multiple organizations in developing an enterprise-wide business continuity. We have also helped numerous clients get their ISO 22301 certification.
- Benchmarking and industry insight - KPMG member firms are connected by a global BCM Centre of Excellence (CoE) which pioneers initiatives such as facilitating thought leadership, developing content for mobile applications for crisis management, and also enables the sharing of leading practices and learnings.
- Leading methodology and tools - KPMG has long-standing partnerships with leading GRC service providers to assist clients with automation and broad implementation of governance, risk and compliance related technology tools tailored to your organization’s requirements.
Connect with us
Stay up to date with what matters to you
Gain access to personalized content based on your interests by signing up today