- Are you worried that your organization has been a victim of fraud, corruption, misconduct or other financial crime?
- Do you need to find out what has happened, recover lost assets, take action against the perpetrators and mitigate subsequent reputational damage or commercial loss?
Having undertaken a number of high profile accounting and financial investigations in the region, we work with public and private sector clients to investigate financial loss and crime, as well as reputational and fraud risk.
Responding quickly and efficiently to alleged or suspected fraud, misconduct and violations of laws, regulations or organizational policies is critical.
As fraud and misconduct siphon billions of dollars each year from organizations worldwide, damage reputations and put public trust in the market place at risk, boards and management at all levels are obliged to rapidly get to the bottom of these cases.
Organizations often lack the resources with the right skills and backgrounds to proficiently conduct a prompt, cost-effective and objective investigation.
How KPMG can help
KPMG’s investigation services team works closely with clients to understand an investigation’s objectives and coordinate our approach to utilize the appropriate resources. Through detailed enquiries and examinations, including the use of leading data analytic techniques, our professionals establish truths, evaluate implications, identify appropriate remedial actions, and submit restatements if necessary and communicate with regulators or outside auditors if needed.
Our team includes
- Includes forensic accountants, investigative and technology professionals
- Has interacted closely with the law enforcement authorities across the GCC
- Has banking, finance, construction, real estate and family-owned conglomerates experience
- Has accounting, investigation, project management and forensic technology experience
- Is multilingual, including native Arabic speakers