Our Debt Advisory professionals can give you expert advice on capital restructuring, new equity raisings and asset sales.
Expert advice on capital restructuring, new equity raisings and asset sales
Debt Advisory capability is a distinctive response to the market's call for the provision of independent, dedicated and client focused debt advice.
Debt levels and access to credit are becoming critical issues for many enterprises. They are considering capital restructurings, new equity raisings and asset sales. Informed, independent, objective advice can be vital in responding to these concerns appropriately.
How we can help
By giving independent and objective advice, we aim to:
- support your decision-making with clear analysis of available options and solutions;
- provide market experience in relation to the key debt markets, products and counterparties;
- create a competitive environment;
- arm you for negotiations with bankers and investors;
- advise you throughout the transaction process;
- help you analyse your options, address the impact of alternative funding routes on your business and objectives;
- work with your existing advisory team, providing a specialist perspective on funding related issues;
- provide skilled resources to do the heavy lifting; and
- share our knowledge of the range of potential financiers, their appetite and their attitude to credit, pricing and structure.
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia