Thai has been with KPMG for more than 15 years with in-depth understanding of local regulatory system including indirect tax, corporate tax and individual tax.
He has taken leading responsibility for a broad range of advisory process on tax, corporate and statutory issues for clients including multinational corporations, foreign invested companies in Vietnam and large Vietnamese companies.
He has advised numerous Vietnamese enterprises, foreign-invested enterprises and foreign companies doing business in Vietnam on tax, investment and regulatory issues, including tax structuring, tax compliance, tax due diligence, costing, budgeting and ad-hoc advisory services in different industries (i.e. consumer markets, medical, automotive, trade, manufacturing and real estates)
Some of the key clients he has been advising include:
- A Japanese company which produce composite components for commercial aircraft
- A leading Italian company which produce text tile and garment
- A Korean leading company which operate in duty free retail business
- A leading Malaysian company which produce and trade Japanese-brand-name cars
- A Korean company which operate in logistic and transportation business
- A global lead Japanese company which manufacture fluid and gas automatic control equipment
Master, Banking and Finance, National Economics University
Member of Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
Member of Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
Member of Vietnam Tax Consulting Association (VTCA)