KPMG LLP (KPMG) and the United States Council for International Business (USCIB) are pleased to invite you to a one-hour TaxWatch Webcast that will address new and upcoming developments in tax dispute prevention and resolution, and explore what they mean for companies seeking cross-border tax certainty.
KPMG speakers will be joined by panelists from industry, the IRS, and the OECD to discuss these developments. Topics to be covered include:
- Mutual agreement procedure (MAP) developments
- Potential changes to the MAP and advance pricing agreement (APA) programs in the U.S.
- New OECD guidance on multilateral MAP and APA cases
- The role of the International Compliance Assurance Program (ICAP)
- The potential impact of Pillar One’s Amount B on tax certainty