KPMG U.S. International Corridors invites you to our next webcast in a series focusing on investment opportunities, challenges, and trends impacting multinational companies.
Join members of our Global Rewards practice to learn about considerations for inbound organizations as they become established in the United States.
You'll learn about:
- Trends and factors contributing to a complex benefits landscape in the U.S, including an overview of the legislative landscape impacting employer-sponsored benefits plans
- The different options multinational organizations have when standing up a human resources function in the U.S.
- The general roles and responsibilities that fall under the HR umbrella for a U.S. organization
- The different cost-savings levers that can be engaged for different sized organizations to save money on rising medical costs
- Benefit considerations for U.S. transactions and strategies for cost takeout
The webcast will last approximately 60 minutes, including a question and answer session; and one continuing professional education (CPE) credit will be offered to U.S. participants who meet the eligibility requirements.
To accomodate time zones, this webcast will also be hosted on June 28, 2023 at 10:00 a.m. EDT. Please note, if you meet the CPE requirements, you are only eligible for one CPE credit, even if you attend both sessions.
Click here to register for the June 28th webcast.