Are you facing audits or other tax controversies around the globe? Would you like to hear about how other multinationals have navigated these complex issues as tax authorities continue to take strong stances? KPMG LLP (KPMG) is pleased to invite you to a one-hour TaxWatch Webcast that highlights the global tax controversies faced by multinational companies.
Senior transfer pricing dispute resolution professionals from KPMG member firms in the U.S., Canada, Germany, India, Singapore, and South Africa will discuss real-life experiences they’ve faced with their clients including the following:
- A transfer pricing audit in Canada on management fees, royalties, and risk transfer
- Legal versus beneficial ownership of intangibles in Germany
- Taxpayer’s use of PRODECON and MAP to resolve a dispute in Mexico
- Using Unilateral APAs in India to address the highly litigious issue of management cross-charge
- Local audit following IP restructuring activities in Singapore
- South Africa audits focusing on automotive groups
- IRS challenge of sliding-scale royalty used by a tech company
After registering, you will receive details on how to log into the Webcast or dial in for audio only. Continuing professional education (CPE) credit is available for U.S. participants who meet the eligibility requirements.