The Washington Report | For the week ended March 25, 2016
The Washington Report | For week ended March 25, 2016
Safety & Soundness
- Basel Committee Proposes Changes to the Internal Ratings-Based Approaches
Enterprise & Consumer Compliance
- CFPB Adopts Final Rule to Broaden Special Provisions for Small Creditors Operating in Rural and Underserved Areas
- CFPB Office of Servicemember Affairs Issues Annual Report
- CFPB Issues Advisory and Report on Preventing Elder Financial Exploitation
- House Subcommittee Conducts Hearing on Best Practices for Risk Management of Cyber Risks through Cyber Insurance
Capital Markets & Investment Management
- Financial Stability Oversight Council Convenes to Discuss Potential Risks to U.S. Financial Stability from Asset Management Products
- Office of Financial Research Analyzes Hedge Fund Risk Reporting on Form PF
- Enforcement Actions
- Agencies Release Joint Guidance to Issuing Banks on Applying Customer Identification Program to Holders of Prepaid Cards
© 2023 KPMG LLP, a Delaware limited liability partnership and a member firm of the KPMG global organization of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Limited, a private English company limited by guarantee. All rights reserved.
For more detail about the structure of the KPMG global organization please visit https://home.kpmg/governance.