The Washington Report | For the week ended February 19, 2016
The Washington Report | February 19, 2016
In this issue...
Safety & Soundness
- FDIC Approves Proposal to Facilitate Deposit Insurance Determinations in Large Institutions
- Agencies Raise Qualifying Asset Threshold for Extended Examination Cycle
Enterprise & Consumer Compliance
- CFPB Finalizes Policy on No-Action Letters
- FTC Reports to CFPB on Efforts to Stop Unlawful Debt Collection Practices
Capital Markets & Investment Management
- SEC and FDIC Propose Orderly Liquidation Rules for Covered Broker-Dealers
- CFTC Issues No-Action Letter Related to Trade Option Form (Form TO)
- CFTC Extends Comment Period on Technical Specifications for Swap Data Elements
- FINRA Releases Targeted Exam Letter for Culture Reviews
- FINRA Proposes to Extend Implementation of FINRA Rule 2242
- Enforcement Actions
© 2023 KPMG LLP, a Delaware limited liability partnership and a member firm of the KPMG global organization of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Limited, a private English company limited by guarantee. All rights reserved.
For more detail about the structure of the KPMG global organization please visit https://home.kpmg/governance.