KPMG in Ukraine ERP implementation services
ERP is an enterprise business process automation system, a software solution that provides a digital, integrated display of all the processes in a company: i.e. production, procurement, finance, sales, and HR. This system enables you to manage processes quickly and efficiently, respond promptly to changes, and even anticipate changes before they occur.
KPMG Ukraine's ERP and IT consultancy practice experts have the necessary experience and resources to provide turnkey solutions to business needs: from strategy building and methodology development to solution implementation and audit. We engage the best specialists on the market, using Powered Enterprise methodology to provide even more benefits from ERP implementation. Powered Enterprise is a detailed process and implementation roadmap that leads businesses directly to improved organisational design, advanced technology, and efficient operating models. KPMG can help your company by combining experience gained from working on thousands of transformations with up-to-date knowledge of the latest cloud technologies. The result is a formula to drive sustainable change, improve efficiency, and deliver any company’s core value: achieving business goals with a high level of certainty.
SAP S4/HANA is the next stage in developing enterprise management systems based on SAP software.
SAP S4/HANA is a leading SAP-based ERP solution that provides a number of business advantages not available in other SAP ERP solutions. SAP encourages and facilitates transition to S/4HANA from earlier versions of SAP products.
There are many key innovations to enable business transformation that are only available to customers using SAP S4/HANA.
- Asset Management services
- Finance services
- Human Resources services
- Manufacturing services
- R&D/Engineering services
- Sales services
- Service services
- Sourcing & Procurement services
- Supply chain services
- Extended Warehouse Management
- Transportation Management
- Master Data Governance
In the technical field
SAP S4/HANA is a hardware and software system that includes hardware optimised for SAP platform solutions and pre-installed SAP software.
SAP offers the following options for deploying systems:
- SAP S/4HANA Private Cloud edition: system deployment in the infrastructure-as-a-service cloud, with the ability to customise business processes to the needs of the client (including two options for deployment: via SAP servers or via other suppliers’ servers)
- SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud edition: a comprehensive modern software as a service solution, without customized business process approaches
- SAP S/4HANA On-premise edition: a locally deployed system fully supported by the customer
SAP S4/HANA has transferred the best SAP ECC solutions to a HANA database that uses a simplified data model.
Key advantages of SAP S4/HANA:
- new user interface capabilities on any device provided by Fiori applications
- increased processing speed by combining online analytical processing (OLAP) and online transactional processing (OLTP) functionality in one platform
- simplified infrastructure with less software to install
- support for industry-specific solutions and many add-ons to the standard core software
- standard integration between SAP S4/HANA and cloud solutions (e.g. Ariba)
SAP’s latest business offering based on SAP S4/HANA is RISE with SAP. This combines applications, platforms, tools, and services needed to implement business innovations and optimise business processes in the proposed cloud.
RISE with SAP enables your company to work in a system with tailored-to-fit Best Practice business processes immediately after the system has been deployed.
RISE with SAP includes:
- cloud-based SAP S4/HANA system for business
- potential to transform business processes
- business process analytics platform (SAP BTP)
- result-oriented services and tools