ConsumerCurrents provides senior executives at consumer and retail companies insights on industry issues, global trends and business strategy.
ConsumerCurrents offers the consumer and retail industry insights on issues, global...
This issue of ConsumerCurrents explores challenges and opportunities for consumer and retail companies presented by platform business models, the power of genuine customer centricity, and more.
In this issue:
- Pernod Ricard: Pernod Ricard Chairman and CEO Alexandre Ricard on being obsessed about customers
- Platform businesses: How platform models across the globe are transforming the way we shop
- Sin taxes: Public health concerns are encouraging growth in taxes on our ‘vices’. But do these levies actually change behavior?
- Product launches: Why innovation should be a predictable process
- Case study: Will a new hotel in Detroit help upscale goods company Shinola offer consumers a complete brand experience?
- Counterfeit products: How to combat the global scourge of fake food
- Lessons from other industries: What the video game industry can teach you about user experience
Photo credit: Frédéric Albert