ConsumerCurrents provides senior executives at consumer companies insights on topical industry issues, global trends and business strategy.
Insights on consumer industry issues, trends and strategies.
ConsumerCurrents is published semi-annually for senior executives at the world’s leading consumer retailers and brands. In each edition, the latest industry issues, global trends and business strategies come under the scrutiny of KPMG firms’ industry professionals.
Features in this issue include:
- Off the shelf – Companies who give back; the rise of robots in retail
- Customer First column – Keeping the customer in sight
- Diageo – Exclusive interview with CEO Ivan Menezes
- India – Why you can’t ignore this dynamic market
- War for talent – Do retailers have the right skills to keep up?
- Personal data – Why companies need to tread more carefully than ever
- Hershey Case Study – Interview with incoming CEO Michele Buck
- Lessons from other industries – Team GB’s Olympic gold strategy
© 2023 Copyright owned by one or more of the KPMG International entities. KPMG International entities provide no services to clients. All rights reserved.
KPMG refers to the global organization or to one or more of the member firms of KPMG International Limited (“KPMG International”), each of which is a separate legal entity. KPMG International Limited is a private English company limited by guarantee and does not provide services to clients. For more detail about our structure please visit https://kpmg.com/governance.
Member firms of the KPMG network of independent firms are affiliated with KPMG International. KPMG International provides no client services. No member firm has any authority to obligate or bind KPMG International or any other member firm vis-à-vis third parties, nor does KPMG International have any such authority to obligate or bind any member firm.