Willis Yeh joined KPMG in 1995, admitted into the partnership in 1997, served as Head of Tax, and currently a board member and served as Partner in charge of the Tax & Investment Dept. KPMG in Taiwan.
Willis is also the external advisor of Research and Development Management Committee, Academia Sinica, as well as a member of the Biotech and New Pharmaceutical Development Commission, Industrial Development Bureau, Ministry of Economic Affairs.
Before Willis joined KPMG, he worked for the National Taxation Bureau of Taipei Ministry of Finance for eight years, and served as Chief position, his solid with tax expertise and numerous years of practical experience has helped many clients solve various difficult tax issues.
Willis provides professional services for domestic and multinational companies and entrepreneur families in many industries. His area of focus includes tax planning on corporate investment structure, business model and shareholding structure for multinational enterprises, plan for business sustainability and management right consolidation, tax evaluation on estate tax and gift tax for individuals or families, transfer pricing related tax planning, and cross-straits and international tax advisory services. He also assists clients in identifying and seeking tax-saving opportunities through domestic tax concessions, incentives, and tax treaties, managing tax audit or tax authority challenge, as well as providing tax administrative remedy services as a professional tax litigation agent. He has extensive practical experience and is good at dealing with family wealth distribution disputes with tax psychology.
He is frequently invited to give lectures and serve as financial advisors domestically and abroad, including KPMG Biotech-Healthcare and Life Sciences & Health Care Industry seminars, the Industrial and Commercial Institute on tax accounting related issues in China, and the Accounting Research and Development Foundation in Taiwan on tax related issues, as well as the China Productivity Center, the major media, and the Group's corporate on tax related issues.
· Advises on tax efficient structures and identifies tax saving opportunities for foreign companies planning to undertake IPO in Taiwan
· Provides tax planning services about corporate investment structure, business model and shareholding structure
· Advises on various corporate tax issues and transfer pricing issues
· Plan for business sustainability and management right consolidation
· Provides tax planning advice to individuals and families regarding income tax as well as estate and gift tax
· Renders cross-straits and international tax advisory services
· Provides tax administrative remedy services and serves as a professional tax litigation agent
Assists in identifying and seeking tax saving opportunities through domestic tax concessions, incentives, and tax treaties
Master of Department of Accounting– College of Management - National Taiwan University
R.O.C. Certified Public Accountant
R.O.C Patent Agent