Louisse Lee is an audit partner in KPMG Taiwan. She provides financial statements audit services, corporate income tax return certifications, IFRS conversion services, IPO and listing service (domestic listing and foreign issuers listing in Taiwan), planning and advisory service for restructuring and spinoffs. She has extensive experience in Internet related industries, the industrial and consumer markets, IT, network and communications, and energy & natural resources.
Louisse is familiar with listing regulations and has assisted numerous Taiwan domestic companies applying listing in Taiwan. She also contributed her keen knowledge in assisting the clients to adjust Group organization and improve the internal controls in order to provide the reliability and integrity of Group financial and operational information.
- Provide services related to IPO, and Primary Listing and TDR of foreign company in TWSE and GTSM.
- Distinguished IPO in Taiwan for Taiwanese business enterprise returning from Mainland China.
- IFRSs conversion service.
- Audit and attestation related service- Provide financial statement attestation, corporate income tax return certifications and due diligence reviews.
- An establishment of internal, transaction and audit functions.
- Account and book-keeping advisory for financial or tax service.
Bachelors Degree - Accounting, Chung Hsing University
R.O.C. Certified Public Accountant