Rauniei, with a master’s degree of Accounting from George Washington University and over 20 years of experience in audit, is specialized in the financial statement audit under IFRS reporting frameworks, initial public offering in Taiwan and the IFRS conversion.
Rauniei also holds the professional qualification in the R.O.C and US. She actively involves in the campus activities such as International Internship Program for college students.
Rauniei is associate and the instructor of Taiwan Corporate Governance Association (TCGA), Accounting Research and Development Foundation, Taiwan Investor Relations Institute (TIRI) and Independent Director Association Taiwan (TIDA) and Small and Medium Enterprise and Startup Administration, Ministry of Economic Affairs.
Rauniei focuses on Family Office. She is the professional speaker around topics related to Family Office, healthcare and life science, industrial markets and consumer & retail, which has been highly recognized by clients.
Professional Service Experience
- Family Business Succession Services planning, related consulting services and course designing services
- Internal auditing and related consulting services
- Financial Report and Corporate Income Tax Assurance and Taxation consulting Services
- IFRS conversion service
- Taiwan, China and HK IPO planning and related consulting services
- Cross-Border Listing in Taiwan planning and related consulting services
Master of Accounting, George Washington University
Degree of Accounting, National Chung Hsing University
R.O.C. Certified Public Accountant
U.S.A. Certified Public Accountant