Rauniei is the Head of Family Business Succession Services of KPMG in Taiwan. With a master’s degree of Accounting from George Washington University and over 20 years of experience in audit, she is specialized in the financial statement audit under IFRS reporting frameworks, initial public offering in Taiwan and the IFRS conversion. Her client base covers Multinational companies, Industrial Markets companies and Technology, Media & Telecommunications companies.
Rauniei also holds the professional qualification in the R.O.C and US. She actively involves in the campus activities such as International Internship Program for college students.
Rauniei is the associate and the instructor of Taiwan Corporate Governance Association and Taiwan Investor Relations Institute (TIRI). She is also the professional instructor of IFRS conversion. As the instructor, she has very high feedback.
Rauniei focuses on Family Business Succession services. She is the professional speaker in the Family Business Succession and services such as medical care, machine tools, import sales ... etc., and has been highly recognized by customers.
Professional Service Experience
- Financial Report Assurance and Corporate Income Tax Assurance and Taxation Consulting Services
- Internal auditing and related consulting services
- Inbound/outbound investment related consulting services
- Taiwan, China and HK IPO planning and related consulting services
- IFRS conversion service
- Family Business Succession Services planning and related consulting services
Master of Accounting, George Washington University
Degree of Accounting, National Chung Hsing University
R.O.C. Certified Public Accountant
U.S.A. Certified Public Accountant