Vivian began her career with KPMG in 1997, and was admitted into the partnership in 2005. She served in the National Taxation Bureau of Taipei for three years to perform tax audit. After joining KPMG, with both ROC CPA and law licenses, she assisted many multinational clients in complicated and challenging projects based on her professional tax and legal expertise.
She is also a regular instructor in Tax seminars held by KPMG or professional institutions.
She has extensive experience in providing consulting and registration services for domestic companies and cross-border multinationals clients, including start-ups and further company compliance, group restructuring, M&A planning, overseas establishment, inbound and outbound investment project, foundation registration, and projects for privatization.
- Establishment, registration of change or application of special permit for companies or foundations.
- Professional services on M&A and restructure of enterprises and financial institutions.
- Advisory and registration services for foreign companies to invest in Taiwan.
- Advisory and registration services for investing in China or other offshore companies.
- Other company law related services.
Master Degree in Law, University of London, UK
Bachelor Degree in Law, National Taiwan University
Certified Public Accountant in Taiwan
Attorney-at-laws in Taiwan