Johnny Chang is Head of Branch Office, Head of Industrial Markets of KPMG in Taiwan. With a Master’s Degree of Management from National Chung Hsing University and over 20 years of experience as an audit partner, he is specialized in the financial statement audit under IFRS reporting frameworks, initial public offering in Taiwan and the IFRS conversion. His client base covers Industrial Markets companies and Technology, Media & Telecommunications companies.
Johnny actively involves in the campus activities such as an Instructor in Taiwan Corporate Governance Association, the Adjunct Instructor in Accounting of National Chung Hsing University and an Adjunct Assistant Professor in Accounting of TungHai University.
Johnny is also the Vice Chairman of Taichung CPA Association.
Professional Service Experience
- Financial Report Assurance and Corporate Income Tax Assurance and Taxation Consulting Services
- Stock listing, OTC, Emerging stock and Publicly issued planning and related Consulting services
- Internal auditing and related consulting services
- Inbound/outbound investment related consulting services
- Cross-Border Listing in Taiwan planning and related Consulting services
- IFRS conversion service
EMBA, National Chung Hsing University
Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting, Tamkang University
R.O.C. Certified Public Accountant