He specializes in FATCA compliance and U.S individual tax issues. Enrolled as a U.S. tax preparer, he is well qualified to assists clients with U.S. tax filing and reporting.
Jerry has extensive experience in family law, marital property, wills, and succession planning. In addition to his regular involvement in dispute resolution, he also provides effective advice on dispute prevention arrangement and planning at early stages.
Jerry has assisted both local and international businesses in due diligence processes. He also works on a wide range of equity transactions, including M&A, share purchase, public offering, private placement, joint venture deals etc.
Professional Service Experience
· FATCA and U.S. individual income tax analysis
· U.S. individual income tax filing consulting
· U.S. tax consultation on holding Structure and trust
· Family business and succession planning
· Trust arrangement and setup
· Individuals’ wealth and marriage property arrangement
· Corporate management disputes
· Business investments
· Civil and criminal cases
LL.M., Columbia University Law School, U.S.
LL.M., National Taiwan University School of Law
LL.B., National Taiwan University School of Law
Attorney of Taiwan (R.O.C.)
Attorney of New York State, USA
Attorney of China (P.R.C)
Legal consultancy service
FATCA and U.S. individual income tax