Charlotte is an Audit partner in KPMG Taiwan. She joined KPMG in 1996 and has more than 20 years of experience providing financial statement audit, audit of internal control, corporate income tax return certifications and advisory services in relation to IPO projects. Before joining KPMG, she worked in securities houses for many years.
Charlotte has intensive knowledge in a wide range of financial and industrial sector. She has extensive audit experiences including fund houses and high-tech manufacturing.
In addition to the financial statement audits, Charlotte has assisted numerous companies to set-up internal control and accounting systems. She also has provided advisory services for companies applying IPO in Taiwan.
Charlotte’s practice in KPMG include a number of due diligences. She has undertaken various strategic and market assessment for multi-national companies including due diligence and strategy advisory. Her work has included evaluation of internal control risks assessment and process improvement.
Charlotte also provides corporate income tax return certification services to public and non-public companies in Taiwan and assists clients in reviewing corporate operations and investment strategies from tax compliance prospective.
Professional Service Experience：
- Audit and attestation services
- Conducted financial statement audits for multi-national companies, international banks, broker-dealers, open-end funds and domestic high-tech manufacturing companies.
- Provides corporate income tax return certification services to public and non-public companies in Taiwan.
- Provided advisory services for companies applying IPO in Taiwan.
- To assist numerous Taiwan domestic companies to set-up internal control and accounting systems.