Within the scope of strategic planning studies, Filiz is involved in market analysis, sector analysis, growth strategies, market entry strategies and business plan development activities. She mainly leads projects for the improvement of business processes and the creation of operational plans within the scope of corporate transformation of companies.
Within KPMG, she carries out transformation projects to increase the efficiency of business processes and increase process maturity to higher levels with a common perspective of process and technology. In this context, she is involved in projects that include the steps of analyzing business processes in different dimensions, identifying development areas, creating proposed and road maps (including organization, process and technology components).
Filiz also supports the design of the structure of the project office, shaping the processes, selection of the project management application and internal communication activities of the project in a way to support corporate transformation. In addition, she has served as a long-term project manager in critical projects.
Examples of Filiz's project experiences are as follows:
- Order-to-collection process design and transformation of support functions for a leading energy company
- Process design for ERP installation in the textile industry
- Project management office design in FMCG sector
- Sales, marketing and supply chain process design in the construction industry
- Project management support for process transformation at a leading telecommunications company
- Design of target business processes and performance metrics in FMCG sector
- Corporate performance management design for a pharmaceutical company