Risk Consulting (Internal Audit Services, Accounting Advisory Services)
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Rank: All levels
KPMG’s Risk Consulting team is part of KPMG Advisory specializing in helping our clients improve the internal controls, risk management, governance, and compliance of their operations. By deploying multidisciplinary teams of experienced professionals, we provide solutions focused on optimizing risk and improving end-to-end processes.
Working with major clients across industries you will get exposure to a wide range of projects addressing complex operational and systems environments and be presented with both challenges and opportunities to develop.
Projects will cover the following service areas:
- Internal Control Review - including corporate governance, enterprise risk management, strategic sourcing, IPO preparation, sustainability, and regulatory compliance.
- Accounting Advisory Services – including streamlining financial close processes, IFRS conversion, and advising clients on how to deal with various new regulatory compliance initiatives.
You will be expected to communicate closely with senior management and client personnel; assist in proposal development; mentor and develop junior team members; and maintain up-to-date knowledge of internal control, processes, risk management methodologies, current corporate governance and regulatory developments/requirements, both locally and internationally
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university in an appropriate field such as accounting, business administration or information systems.
- A minimum of 1 – 2 years (Junior) and 3 - 5 years (Senior to Assistant Manager) working experience in this or a similar field (external audit from audit or consulting firm is preferable).
- Understanding of corporate governance, enterprise risk management, process improvement and internal controls preferred.
- CPA, and/or CIA an advantage and the ability to think creatively a must.
- Able to clearly describe end-to-end business processes and key integration points, and identify challenges and/or solutions
- Strong sense of client services, good communication skills and a sense of team-work.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Thai. Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university in an appropriate field