ESG (Sustainability Services - Green Financing Manager)
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
KPMG's ESG/ Sustainability practice helps organizations improve their corporate sustainability management as well as support organizations in developing their strategies to specific sustainability challenges. Our goal is to help our clients understand and respond to sustainability trends that are driving changes in markets, regulations, and technologies. Our work ranges from supporting the development of strategy, management, and reporting to helping clients resolve implementation challenges to approach to areas such as climate change, ESG reporting, sustainable finance, ethical supply chain management, human rights, economic development, and other emerging areas.
- Project leader and/or assist the ESG team to deliver advisory and assurance projects
- Help raise KPMG Thailand's profile in the ESG field among businesses and government regulatory bodies
- Educate client's senior management on the value of ESG
- Identify business opportunities
- Help develop business plan, pitches and engagements
- Partner with KPMG’s ESG regional network where necessary
- Help build a strong ESG team, including deliver training to staff
- Relevant 5 to 7 years working experience inside a company or as an external consultant on Green Financing projects.
- Proven client management and business development skills.
- Bachelor's degree in any relevant discipline.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and native Thai.
- Strong communication and presentation capability.
- Ability to thrive in an international environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and project management skills.
To apply please send your CV stating your current and expected salary to email@example.com.