We believe a real commitment to corporate responsibility (CR) unites an organization, strengthens its reputation and creates vital links with the communities in which it operates. KPMG is recognized for the efforts we make to alleviate poverty, support education and protect the environment around the world. KPMG member firms work diligently with other companies, governments and non-government organizations to address these problems and make a positive difference in peoples’ health, welfare and prosperity.
We care about the environment
Mission: To transform KPMG to an environmentally responsible firm that cares for the environment, leads by example & inspires others.
- KPMG Orchards - Together with WWF, we have started in 2021 a new tradition of planting our KPMG fruit tree orchards.
- Race to Zero - we’ve committed to becoming a Net Zero business by 2030. We work with our clients, suppliers and people to drive real and sustainable environmental change.
- The „Greener“ Office - an action plan based on employees’ suggestions, the individual points of which we are bringing to life.
- Living green - series of online discussions for our employees aiming to provide education, and bring inspiration.
We support NGOs and help the community
Mission: make a difference in the lives of the less fortunate and support projects referred to us by KPMG employees.
- Fun Afternoon - sports afternoon with a charitable purpose
- OZ Vagus (various activities)
- DZ Integra (Christmas charity)
- Nadacia Pontis (Giving Tuesday, Nase Mesto)
- Blood donation
- Annual winter and spring collections
- Pro bono consultancy
- Other ad hoc activities