KPMG's Tax Alert examines and discusses the recent tax developments in Singapore and the implications thereof.
- Issue 16: IRAS publishes Guidelines for taxation of insurers due to the changes made to the Risk-Based Capital (RBC) Framework
- Issue 15: BEPS 2.0 OECD Blueprint on Pillar One and Pillar Two – October 2020
- Issue 13: GST (Amendment) Bill 2020
- Issue 12: GCT vs Comptroller of Income Tax  SGITBR 3: Payments made under a Separation Agreement
- Issue 11: GCN v Comptroller of Income Tax  SGITBR 2
- Issue 10: Legitimate Corporatisation or Tax Avoidance?
- Issue 8: Unprecedented times in the Consumer and Retail sector
- Issue 7: Singapore – Deemed Exercise Rule and Opportunity for Tax Refund
- Issue 6: Singapore tax updates: COVID-19
- Issue 5: Update on BEPS 2.0 Developments
- Issue 4: Economics and Taxation in the Digital Economy
- Issue 3: The New Tax Treaty between Singapore and Indonesia
- Issue 2: Transforming Singapore enterprises