We help clients leverage opportunities presented by the constantly changing business environment.
We help leverage opportunities presented by the constantly changing business environment.
KPMG's Consumer Markets practice is a network of experienced professionals based in member firms around the world.The practice encompasses food, drink, tobacco, apparel, consumer durables and fast moving consumer goods (FMCG), as well as luxury goods.
Our aim is to help our firms' clients make the most of the challenges and opportunities presented by a constantly changing business environment.
We offer a number of services to help our clients address the issues facing their industry, in the key areas of governance, performance and growth.
These issues include:
- reporting and regulation
- corporate governance and stakeholder expectations
- sustainability and the environment
- business operating model structure
- managing operational efficiency
- supply chain management
- innovation and R&D
- market entry and expansion
- consumer trends
- private label
- private equity investment.
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia