The Pillar 2 Global Anti-Base Erosion (GloBE) rules are now entering the implementation phase. From 2024, numerous countries worldwide will have implemented their regulations, and major enterprises in the ASPAC region will need to consider these regulations as an integral aspect of their business landscape. These highly complex regulations pose financial reporting and tax compliance difficulties, and have major impacts on corporate structures and supply chains. KPMG’s practices in ASPAC have accumulated extensive experience in tackling these challenges, and will be sharing our insights during this webinar scheduled on 22 November 2023.
The topics include:
- Latest OECD guidance – Key clarifications on how regulations will impact certain business models
- ASPAC and global rollout status – The phased implementation of Pillar 2 legislation in 2024 and 2025 carries implications for enterprises adjusting to the regulations
- Tax incentive adjustments – Countries are getting ready for a post-Pillar 2 world, affecting business investment decisions
- Accounting implications – Disclosures of financial statements related to Pillar 2 will precede tax filing and payment
- Practical challenges – Cases to highlight some of the key recurring complexities for businesses
- Data Management – KPMG’s tool for automating Pillar 2 data collection and calculations
This webinar is complimentary, although early registration is recommended. Please indicate your availability to attend this webinar by clicking on the registration button below. If you are unable to join, please extend this invitation to other members of your organisation who would find this relevant.
We look forward to welcoming you to our live webinar session.
Wednesday, 22 November 2023
2.00pm – 3.30pm
If you missed the live webinar, you may watch a recording of it below.