KPMG in Singapore invites you to join us for an exclusive seminar and networking event, where KPMG representatives from Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands and the United Kingdom (UK) will share tax updates and observations on the trends and opportunities for investments into real estate in the European Union (EU) and UK.
The session will cover the following topics:
- Use of UK REITs for real estate investments, including the recent legislative developments and Qualifying Asset Holding Companies (QAHCs).
- Tax considerations on the use of Luxembourg funds, and Singapore holding entities for investments in Asia.
- German real estate market, current opportunities and proposed German tax changes.
- Dutch real estate market, changes in the tax landscape (e.g. abolishment of the REIT regime in the Netherlands, interest deduction rules, withholding tax developments, and the Netherlands as a holding country, including the double tax treaty agreement with Singapore).
- Envisaged changes in the Dutch tax regimes in relation to foreign funds without legal personality.
Real estate clients who are seeking investment opportunities in the EU and UK, as well as those who may require portfolio restructuring in light of new rules, will find this event beneficial.
The event will start off with a light breakfast and networking, followed by a sharing session by KPMG representatives from Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, the UK and Singapore.
This event is complimentary, although early registration is recommended. Please indicate your availability to attend this seminar by clicking on the registration button above. If you are unable to join, please extend this invitation to other members of your organisation.
We look forward to welcoming you to this seminar.
Tuesday, 26 September 2023
8:30 am - 9:00 am
(Registration and breakfast)
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
(12 Marina View,
Asia Square Tower 2, Level 15