Join the Using Generative AI responsibly to drive business transformation event to learn more about AI-driven business innovation and strategy from industry experts at KPMG, Microsoft, UOB, and the University of Queensland (Australia).
This event will allow an opportunity to:
- Stay updated on the latest AI trends and use cases: Learn about cutting-edge AI applications across various industries and gain insights into emerging trends that can shape the future of businesses.
- Understand OpenAI and GPT integration: Discover how OpenAI and GPT are integrated to drive innovation and improve business performance.
- Deepen understanding of public’s trust in AI: Gain insights from global research conducted in 17 countries, that provides valuable perspectives on public perception of AI and best practices for building trust.
- Engage with industry experts on Responsible AI Governance: Participate in discussions with panelists to explore the measures and strategies for ensuring responsible AI governance in organisations.
- Network with other industry professionals: Build and nurture relationships with individuals who work in the same or related fields as you.
Admission is complimentary, but early registration is highly recommended to secure your spot.
Tuesday, 15 August 2023
2:00 pm - 2:30 pm
2:30 pm - 4:00 pm
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
12 Marina View,
Asia Square Tower 2, Level 15