Set sail with us for a day as we navigate the maritime industry in our upcoming seminar! The seas can often get rough in managing your maritime business operations whilst staying afloat with the latest trends and regulations.
Join KPMG in Singapore for an in-person event where you can get various shipping sector updates ranging from Environment, Social and Governance (ESG) considerations to possible funding structures. By the end of the seminar, you'll be equipped with the knowledge and confidence to navigate the challenging waters of the maritime industry.
A special representative from the Maritime & Port Authority of Singapore will join us at the seminar, sharing her valuable insights of the industry.
- 2.30pm - Registration
- 3.00pm - Opening address
- 3.05pm - Maritime industry landscape and decarbonisation blueprint and strategy
- 3.45pm - Shipping incentives in Singapore and the impact of BEPS Pillar Two
- 4.05pm - Environment, Social and Governance (ESG) considerations
- 4.20pm - Importance of the IRAS’ Tax Governance Framework (TGF), Tax Risk Management and Control Framework for Corporate Income Tax (CTRM)
- 4.35pm - Variable Capital Companies and alternative funding opportunities
- 4.55pm - Q&A
- 5.15pm onwards - Networking
Admission is complimentary but early registration is highly recommended to secure your spot. Please indicate your availability by clicking the registration button above. If you are unable to join us, please feel free to extend this invitation to other members of your organisation.
Thursday, 13 July 2023
3:00 pm - 8:00 pm
(Registration start from 2:30pm)
(12 Marina View,
Asia Square Tower 2, Level 15