Join us for an exclusive in-person event where we discuss the practical operationalisation of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development’s (OECD) new Global Minimum Effective Tax Rate initiative.
The OECD Global Minimum Effective Tax Rate program is one of the most significant reforms to the international tax system in over 100 years. The global minimum tax proposals in Pillar 2 of the BEPS 2.0 program present significant compliance challenges for many groups, even where no top up tax is ultimately payable. Assessing the impacts and planning for the management of future compliance obligations is a significant undertaking.
In this event, we will explore some of the Pillar 2 issues for multinational companies headquartered in Singapore that are likely to give rise to tax, data and operating model challenges. Tax functions will be addressed on how to pro-actively plan and prepare in order to be well-positioned before the new rules take effect and compliance obligations commence.
- Key tax facts for consideration;
- How to plan a project to prepare for Pillar 2;
- Transformation considerations, including service delivery models;
- Key system and data challenges; and
- Use of technology tools, including for impact assessments and future compliance
Tuesday, 6 December 2022
4:00pm - 6:30pm