Supply chain management plays a more important role than ever in connecting the front, middle and back office in a modern enterprise. However, in future, supply chains will not be driven by products and processes, but by customer needs. They will not depend on capital-intensive fixed assets, but on a nimble network of trusted third-parties. Your supply chain function needs to be ready.
Powered Supply Chain is designed to support your transformation needs and designed to address challenges such as:
- Is my supply chain initiative focused on customer experience metrics?
- Does my end-to-end supply chain function as one virtual organization?
- Can I see my total demand and supply picture at any point in time?
- How quickly can I identify and respond to a potential supply continuity issue?
- Are product movements driven by actual demand or by forecasted demand?
Choose to embrace change.
Powered Supply Chain helps you to better meet the challenges of customer centricity and responsiveness to change, while maximizing data driven insights and efficiency gains both now, and in the future.
With Powered Supply Chain you can benefit from:
- A jump start to your digital supply chain transformation
- Immediate access to leading practices, processes and supply chain service delivery models
- Technology enabled efficiencies and insight
- A guided process with an array of supply chain assets and accelerators
- A positive customer experience
- Reduced implementation risks and increased speed to value
Imagine your supply chain function with:
- Real-time, customer driven production lines and supply chains
- Effective utilization of platforms
- Cross-functional data turned into insights
- The ability to exploit micro supply chains to respond to change
- A winning approach to the war for talent
- A readiness to invest in future-ready capabilities
KPMG Powered Enterprise | Supply Chain is enabled by market leading platforms, including Oracle, SAP and Workday.
Find out how Powered Supply Chain can help you
Functional transformation across the enterprise
Powered to work consistently across platforms