Welcome to MESA family business conference on 3-4 October 2017 at the Meydan hotel in Dubai.
3 October 2017 - 4 October 2017, 6:00PM - 6:00PM, AST
This year’s conference will offer the opportunity to explore the latest trends, opportunities and challenges for family business groups. Insight will be provided by a range of subject matter experts who own, work for or work with family businesses. Interactive panel discussions and presentations will cover topics including:
- Leadership in family businesses
- Succession and next generation
- Women and the family business
- Wealth preservation
The conference will include a keynote presentation and interactive workshop moderated by Christine Blondel, Adjunct Professor from the Wendel International Centre for Family Enterprise at INSEAD.
- Why attend the conference?
Enjoy insightful presentations and discussions exploring the
latest trends and opportunities for family businesses
- Learn and share perspectives with advisors of family owned
- Connect and network with like-minded family business leaders
from across the region
The conference registration fee will be $650 per delegate which includes a
welcome dinner reception on 3 October and a full-day conference on 4 October 2017. The fee does not include travel or accommodation costs.
Please click here
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia