The pace of growth and complexity of information technology make gaps in IT systems a common phenomenon. If we add to that the human vulnerability to manipulation, effective protection of information becomes an incredibly tough issue. So it’s no surprise that cybercrime today is the biggest and fastest-growing area of operations of international criminal groups. Any company can be the target of a cyberattack. Even the most technologically advanced corporations can fall victim. How to handle this challenge?
Rising to this challenge, KPMG has built a regional centre of expertise in Poland employing experts with deep technical knowledge and a wealth of experience implementing hundreds of cybersecurity projects in Poland and around the world.
KPMG’s Cybersecurity team provides a wide range of services, taking a comprehensive approach to protection of information by securing infrastructure and applications and taking care of the human factor, in the form of proper organization and processes, and ensuring that employees are knowledgeable about how to protect information.
We assist businesses in the following areas:
- Analysis—we identify security gaps
- Protection—we raise the level of security measures
- Response—we provide support in handling cyber-attacks.
How we can help?
Why is it worth cooperating with the KPMG Cybersecurity Team?
- We are the global leader in cybersecurity advisory services (according to a survey by Forrester WaveTM: Information Security Consulting Services, Q3 2017).
- Our Polish experts have completed hundreds of cybersecurity projects for Polish and foreign companies across a range of industries.
- During projects we have carried out, we have identified dozens of zero-day vulnerabilities.
- Our independence from the manufacturers of security solutions enables us to provide our clients with optimal advice.
- We understand business processes, and thus our recommendations are tailored to our clients’ true needs and generate real added value.
- Our presence within KPMG’s global network of cybersecurity teams offers a wealth of knowledge, tools and innovative solutions.
- Our global network also ensures continuity of cooperation and the ability to serve the client in numerous countries simultaneously.
- We actively participate in industry organizations (e.g. on the management board of OWASP Poland).
- Our knowledge is sought after by leading educational organizations—for example, we support the SANS Institute as a mentor for application security.
- We are flexible and adjust to the dynamically evolving needs of clients.
The knowledge of our consultants is backed by numerous certifications, such as:
- CISM (Certified Information Security Manager)
- CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional)
- CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor)
- OSCP (Offensive Security Certified Professional)
- LPT (Licensed Penetration Tester)
- CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker)
- GWAPT (GIAC Web Application Penetration Tester)
- GMOB (GIAC Mobile Device Security Analyst)
- CRISC (Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control)
- CCSP (Cisco Certified Security Professional)
- CCSA (Check Point Security Administrator)
- GCWSA (GIAC Certified Windows Security Administrator)
- MCTS (Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist)
- RHCE (Red Hat Certified Engineer)
- RHCSA (Red Hat Certified System Administrator)
- GCUX (GIAC Certified UNIX Security Administrator)
- LPI LPIC-1 Certified Linux Administrator
- SUSE Certified Administrator
- GSSP-JAVA (GIAC Secure Software Programmer – JAVA)
- ECSA (Certified Security Analyst)
- Information Systems Security (INFOSEC) Professional
- ISO 27001 Information Security Management System Lead Auditor
- GAWN (GIAC Auditing Wireless Networks Certified Professional)
- CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate)
- PMP (Project Management Professional)
- CIA (Certified Internal Auditor).
Publications and webinars
The publication presents key economic indicators, describes the M&A market and legal and tax issues of key importance for investing in Poland.
Poland's key information relevant to a potential foreign investor.