In 2017, the number of affluent persons in Poland with a pre-tax monthly income exceeding PLN 7.1 thousand increased once again. Compared to the previous year, 157 thousand new taxpayers made it to this income band. An increase was also noted in the group of rich people, with income above PLN 20,000 pre-tax per month and very rich people whose pre-tax income exceeded PLN 50,000 per month.
„The Luxury Goods Market in Poland" is the ninth edition of KPMG's publication on the luxury market in Poland. The following data sources were used in this report:
- Credit Suisse
- Euromonitor International (the data used in the report are as of October 2018)
- GUS (Central Statistical Office of Poland)
- Ministry of Finance, Poland
- National Bank of Poland
- Polish Automotive Industry Association
- Civil Aviation Authority in Poland
- Poland Sotheby’s International Realty.
Partner, Head of Tax in CEE, Head of Personal Income Tax Services in Poland
KPMG in Poland