Joint conference of KPMG and PZPM with the participation of representatives of the National Center for Research and Development and the Katowice SEZ.
19 Apr. 18, 10:00AM - 2:00PM, CET
A conference organized by Polish Association of Automotive Industry (PZPM) and KPMG regarding the innovativeness of the automotive sector. It will take place on April 19 in Katowice.
Representatives of the National Center for Research and Development and the Katowice SEZ were invited to take part in the conference. The conference will cover the topics:
- "Welcome / The situation of the automotive sector in PL / EU" - Mirosław Michna, KPMG and Jakub Faryś, PZPM
- "Innomoto II edition - assumptions of the program" Kiejstut Żagun, KPMG
- "How to prepare a good application" Radosław Ciechański, KPMG
- "National Center for Research and Development offer in the field of financing R & D works for the automotive industry" - Marek Palka, National Center for Research and Development
- "Other forms of support - R & D relief, subsidies, InnoBox" Kiejstut Żagun, Radosław Ciechański, KPMG
- "SSE - new solutions" Paweł Barański, KPMG
- "The role of management companies in the process of issuing decisions on support" - Mirosław Pachucki, head of the department in the Katowice SEZ