Global concerns about financial risk have been increasing. In this climate, firms of all kinds and sizes are looking to develop robust financial risk management frameworks that satisfy compliance demands, contribute to better decision making, and enhance performance.
Financial Risk Management professionals of KPMG, a member firm of KPMG International, can help by showing organizations how to turn risk into opportunity—and drive sustainable business value. Working with professionals from KPMG International's global network of member firms, we offer a broad range of financial risk management services to help international banks, insurance companies, asset managers, and corporate and public clients identify, assess, manage, report, and limit the risks they face. KPMG’s Financial Risk Management professionals work with financial institutions and other corporate clients to attain these objectives.
At KPMG we work with clients, highlight concerns and help improve processes, governance and strategy across a range of matters, including:
- Credit risk measurement and management
- Operational risk measurement and management
- Market and liquidity risks
- Economic capital management
- Capital adequacy & regulatory services
- Actuarial services & financial statement support
- Commodity & energy risk management
- Financial instruments accounting
- Insurance risk assessment
- Basel II and Solvency II transformation
- Quantitative evaluation and management of portfolio risks
- Financial engineering
- Risk management in transactions
- Finance and treasury management and transformation
- Asset management advisory
KPMG International’s Financial Risk Management professionals aim to provide consistent, cost-effective and high-quality service through:
- Over 1600 Financial Risk Management professionals strategically positioned around the world
- A global network with offices in over 145 countries
- Access to the resources of one of the world’s leading
professional advisory organizations.
We are trusted risk management advisers to the boards and executive teams of some of the world’s leading enterprises. Our member firms operate in key financial centers and developed markets. We have a dynamic presence in the emerging economies of Central and Eastern Europe, Russia, Latin America, Middle East, India, Pakistan, China and elsewhere in Asia.
We provide Enterprise Risk Management, contract compliance, climate change/sustainability, governance and regulatory compliance.
We provide ERM, contract compliance,governance and regulatory compliance...