Staying Connected: Managing Through Crisis (Episode 7 - We've Got You COVID: Reviewing the BIR's Responses and Measures)
Episode 7 - We've Got You COVID
Episode 7: We’ve Got You COVID: Reviewing the BIR’s Responses and Measures Part 2
KPMG in the Philippines hosted Staying Connected Episode 7: We’ve Got You COVID: Reviewing the BIR’s Responses and Measures Part 2 on 8 May 2020. In this episode, KPMG in the Philippines Tax Partners Ryan E. Cabello, Mary Karen E. Quizon-Sakkam and Karen Jane S. Vergara-Manese, Tax Principal Kathleen L. Saga and Tax Director Andrew Gerard D. Ruiz discussed tax concerns and issues that have yet to be addressed by the government.
You may also access our previous episodes here:
- Episode 1: We’ve Got You COVID: Reviewing the BIR’s Response to the Lockdown
- Episode 2: A Framework for Managing Through Crisis
- Episode 3: Business Continuity Amidst the Coronavirus
- Episode 4: Implications of COVID-19 on Banks’ Risk Management
- Episode 5: Managing Cash and Working Capital in Times of Crisis
- Episode 6: Staying Cyber Secure: Achieving Resilience Towards the New Normal
The information contained herein is of a general nature and is not intended to address the circumstances of any particular individual or entity. Although we endeavor to provide accurate and timely information, there can be no guarantee that such information is accurate as of the date it is received or that it will continue to be accurate in the future. No one should act on such information without appropriate professional advice after a thorough examination of the particular situation.