Intelligent business decisions are not only about buying well. They’re also about selling well, especially when leveraging existing and potential worth of your organization. Organizations seek valuations for corporate governance or regulatory reasons, or because management wants to understand business value better so it can make better decisions. In these instances, a company is often at a critical juncture - it may be planning an acquisition, resolving a shareholder or a joint venture dispute, or seeking to reduce the gap between intrinsic and market value.
- Legally driven, independent valuation opinions, including independent board advice
- Investment and transactional advice
- Fairness opinions
- Accounting and financial reporting support
- Finance support
- Venture capital and holding company support
- Litigation support
Our valuation services team offers a wide range of analytical services for fund managers, portfolio companies and investors.
Our solutions include
- Mark-to-market of thinly traded or illiquid securities financial modeling and analysis of equity and equity-linked securities
- Valuations of receivables, loans, bonds and other debt instruments, asset-backed securities and retained interests in securitizations
- Review of internal valuation methodologies and underlying calculations for individual private equity investments or entire portfolios
- Portfolio performance review and IRR calculations
- Valuations of option grants and cheap stock
- Determinations of the value of loan collateral