About the Summit
The KPMG Tax and Business Summit 2023 in Petaling Jaya will be held on 2 November 2023 in physical format at the One World Hotel. This Summit grants 7 CPE hours and is HRD Corp (HRDC) claimable, subject to T&C stipulated by HRDC.
RM1,000 nett per pax
10% discount (RM900 nett) – for KPMG Alumni OR group registration of 3 or more from the same company/group.
*Fee is inclusive of 6% Service Tax, participant materials, and coffee breaks & lunch.
2 November 2023 (Thursday)
9.00am – 5.00pm
Venue: Imperial Grand Ballroom, One World Hotel, Petaling Jaya
Terms & Conditions
- Registration deadline: 26 October 2023
- Registration is on a first come, first served basis and at the sole discretion of the Organizer (“KPMG”). Limited seats are available at the Summit venue.
- Participation is only confirmed upon receipt of full payment.
- No cancellation or refund is allowed once an invoice is issued. If the registered delegate is unable to attend the Summit, a substitute delegate is welcomed at no additional charge. Requests for replacements must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 5 working days before the Summit.
For HRDC applicants
- Approved HRDC training program number: 10001326395
- Email your approved HRDC grant ID number to email@example.com by 26 October 2023. Your participation is only confirmed upon receipt of HRDC grant approval ID number.
- Employer's obligations:
* To submit grant application via HRDC's e-tris portal and obtain the grant approval before the commencement of the conference (refer HRDC guidelines)
* To provide information and/or documents required by KPMG for the purpose of HRDC claim.
* To make full payment to KPMG upon receipt of invoice should the approved fee be cancelled/rejected by HRDC, due to non-compliance on the part of the delegate or his/her employer or any valid reasons stipulated by HRDC.
* Certification of attendance will only be released upon successful fund payment to KPMG by HRDC.
Supported payment methods
Participants who intend to apply for the HRDC fund must indicate this at the registration point.
Self-funded participants can choose to pay via Visa/Master credit card; FPX; e-Wallet (TnG, Maybank QRPay, GrabPay, Boost, ShopeePay); JomPay; online bank transfer; or cheque.