Email Chan Siew Mei
Concern over the scale and impact of the COVID-19 pandemic is growing, leading organizations to consider their response, and the actions they need to take now to maintain their business. The CIO and CISO have vital roles in making sure the organization can function as pandemic containment measures are implemented.
Important questions to ask include:
- Can your business function effectively through remote working?
- Are you able to scale digital channels to deal with demand?
- What would happen if disruption to a datacenter occurs?
- Are you dependent on key IT personnel?
- Are you able to scale your cloud capabilities?
- Are you dependent on specific suppliers?
- What would happen if there's a cyber/IT incident?
- Are you making the best use of your resources?
- Are you setting an example?
Download and read the full guide here.