[POSTPONED] Tax and Business Summit 2022
Budget 2023 will focus on the current momentum of economic recovery and continuing reforms to enhance socio-economic resilience.
As Malaysia, together with many other countries, addresses the economic and post-pandemic challenges, Budget 2023 will be eagerly awaited. The expected incentives and programs will no doubt be aimed at strengthening economic recovery as well as provide much-needed assistance to support the daily lives of the rakyat.
KPMG’s annual Tax and Business Summit has brought together an exciting line-up of experienced and knowledgeable speakers to provide coverage and practical insights of key tax and business issues that will impact individuals and organizations nationwide.
The 2022 Summit will be announced in due time in hybrid, where delegates have the option to attend in-person at Avanté Hotel, Petaling Jaya or virtually.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Registrations are on a first come, first served basis and at the sole discretion of the Organizer.
• Entry into the conference is unique to the registered delegate and is not transferable.
• Participation is only confirmed upon full payment received at least 5 working days before the Summit.
• Cancellation: No refund will be given for any cancellation once an invoice is issued. A substitute delegate is welcomed at no additional charge if the registered delegate is unable to attend. Requests for replacements must be submitted in writing at least 5 working days before the Summit. The replacement delegate should take on the mode of participation indicated at the initial registration.
• Requests for change of participation mode (physical participation to virtual participation, or vice versa) must be submitted in writing to email@example.com at least 5 working days before the Summit. Requests are subject to availability and the Organiser reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion, to reject such requests.
The 2022 Summit will be held in hybrid, where delegates have the option to attend in-person at Avanté Hotel, Petaling Jaya or virtually.
The new date of our Summit will be announced once there is clarity on when the 2023 Budget can be re-tabled.
RM700 nett per pax
20% discount (RM560) – Early bird promo *Extended until further notice
10% discount (RM630) – KPMG Alumni OR Group of 3 or more from the same company/group (Only available after early bird promo has ended)
Fee is inclusive of 6% Service Tax, participant materials, and coffee breaks and lunch (the latter only for delegates attending physically).
For queries about this webinar, please contact