Employer’s Tax Obligations and Audit Framework for Employer
While companies have resumed operations under the “New Normal”, ensuring that the tax obligations of an employer are being met remains vital. This is particularly significant with the introduction of the new tax audit framework for employer by the Malaysian Inland Revenue Board (“IRB”) which took effect from 1 October 2021.
The tax obligations include notifying the IRB on employee’s commencement and cessation of employment, computation of Monthly Tax Deductions (“MTD”), filing of employer’s tax return, etc.
It is essential for companies to focus on the employer’s tax reporting obligation since non-compliance can result with hefty fines. It is therefore important for HR personnel or personnel tasked with payroll matters have good practice and safeguards in place.
Who should attend:
- Personnel dealing with payroll, process reimbursement of claims or in possession of information relevant for the calculation of MTD, preparation of Form EA/Form CP21/CP22A and e-Form E.
Date: 8 December, Wednesday
Time: 9:00am – 12:30pm
RM150 per person.
The fee is inclusive of 6% Service Tax and downloadable course material.
*Payment must be made in full by 3 December 2021, with payment receipt submitted to KPMG. Only registrations paid in full will receive access into the webinar.
A digital certificate of attendance will be issued for 3.5 CPE hours. This event is not HRDF claimable.
For queries about this seminar, please contact us
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- HRDF: This webinar is not HRDF claimable.
- REGISTRATION: Closes on 3 December 2021, and is on first come, first served basis.
- All delegates must register with their own email address in order to access and attend the webinar. Entry into the webinar is unique to the registered delegate’s email address and is not transferable. If you are registering on someone else’s behalf, please ensure to insert the delegate’s email instead of your own.
- PAYMENT: Payment must be made in full by 3 December 2021, with payment receipt submitted to KPMG. Only registrations paid in full will receive access into the webinar.
- Supported payment methods: Visa/Master credit card; FPX; e-Wallet (TnG, Maybank QRPay, GrabPay, Boost, ShopeePay); JomPay; online bank transfer; cheque.
No refund will be entertained for cancellations received less than 7 working days before the webinar date. A substitute delegate is welcomed at no additional charge if the registered delegate is unable to attend (advance notice of 5 working days before the event is required). In the event the webinar is cancelled by KPMG due to unforeseen circumstances, a full refund will be reimbursed.