This event has passed. Stay tuned for more events update
30 July 2018, 8:30AM - 12:30PM, MYT Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
The Sales Tax and Service Tax (SST) are set to return in less than 50 days. Whether you are wondering how these taxes may impact your business or what you need to do to prepare yourselves for the “new” taxes while managing the exiting from GST, come join us for this half day Seminar.
Although the relevant Bills and Legislations have not been released, businesses should start preparing for the introduction of the taxes. Hence, our Seminar will be referring to the SST framework released by the Royal Malaysian Customs Department (“RMCD”) as well as any clarifications provided by RMCD. If the Bills and Legislations are available by then, we will also cover the same in our Seminar.
- What you should know about the proposed SST? Including salient changes from the previous regime
- Exiting GST and implementing SST – Transitional issues GST de-implementation and SST implementation issues
- Pricing of goods and services during the SST era – Price Control and Anti-Profiteering
Certificate of attendance will be issued for 4 CPE hours.
One World Hotel, Petaling Jaya.
RM500 per participant (inclusive of 0% GST)
- Registration fee is inclusive of seminar materials, refreshments and lunch.
- No cancellation and/ or refund will be entertained but replacement delegate is welcomed at no additional charge if registered delegate is unable to attend.
- Please note that limited seating is available for this Seminar. Registration is on a first-come-first-served basis.
HRDF application may be made under the Skim Bantuan Latihan, subject to approval by Pembangunan Sumber Manusia Berhad
Click here to register.
For enquiries, please contact:
Ms. Persen Kaur
Tel: 03-7721 7112
Ms. Esther Teh
Tel: 03-7721 7120