There’s a significant responsibility on executives to reassure employees, customers and stakeholders that appropriate safeguards are in place to protect their information assets and to defend against cyber-attacks. Also, organisations are subject to increasing amounts of legislative, corporate and regulatory requirements to show they’re managing and protecting their information appropriately.
- Do you need help assessing whether the mechanisms to manage your organisation’s risks are mature?
- Are you looking to create a stronger security culture within your organisation?
- Do you need a better understanding of whether your organisation complies with the varied regulatory requirements?
- Are you looking to take greater control, ensuring that your organisation is prepared for the evolving cyber security landscape?
- What should you be considering as part of a cyber security strategy?
- Are you looking to benchmark your cyber maturity results against that of your peers?
As the threats from cyber criminals and hacktivists grow in scale and sophistication — how can businesses employ effective cyber capabilities to rapidly adapt to the ever-changing security landscape and confidently drive growth through digitally enabled products, services and business transformation?
Turn insights into a business enabler
KPMG’s Cyber Maturity Assessment (CMA) is a comprehensive risk assessment of your organisation’s readiness to prevent, detect, contain and respond to threats to information assets. The CMA evolves traditional cyber maturity assessments by looking beyond pure technical preparedness — taking a rounded view of people, process and technology.
It provides insights to understand vulnerabilities, identify and prioritise areas of remediation, and demonstrate corporate and operational compliance. By outlining the cyber capabilities that require the focus of the board and translating them into an operational, business-enabling function, the CMA will help you to support and achieve business objectives, manage risk, build trust and measure performance — turning information risk into business advantage.
KPMG‘s Cyber Maturity Assessment helps you to:
Technology offers opportunities to rebuild your business around the customer to create a truly connected and highly profitable enterprise.
Technology offers opportunities to rebuild your business around the customer.