KPMG Microsoft Business Solutions is looking for a talented ERP Project Manager who is eager to work in a fast-paced environment. This outstanding ERP career development opportunity will see you manage projects around the world-famous Microsoft Dynamics platform.
This position calls for an organised and pragmatic individual who will be managing client implementations and assisting in pre-sales activities. The ERP Project Manager will also be:
- Determining the implementation method to be used on the project;
- Monitoring, tracking and reporting on project progress;
- Preparing project communication plans;
- Preparing and managing risk and quality management plans;
- Managing the projects constraints, including scope, time, budget, quality, risk, and resources;
- Providing status reports to executive sponsors and other stakeholders as required;
- Leading the project team and handle HR related issues.
- Minimum 3 years of experience managing ERP projects for medium to large clients
- Project Management Certification (Prince2 or equivalent)
- Good presentation skills
- Strong time management, team facilitation and organisational skills
- Ability to influence and motivate others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with analysing complex issues and delivering appropriate solutions
- Excellent conflict resolution skills
- Ability to travel, sometimes on short notice
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics will be considered an asset. Experience on other ERP platforms will be considered.
Microsoft Business Solutions Overview
KPMG’s Microsoft Business Solutions team is committed to provide IT solutions and managed services to clients, in order to help them accomplish their technology enabled transformation programmes. This is carried out in collaboration with other companies of the group as well as selected business partners. Our work focuses on ERP/CRM Solutions, , Bespoke/Custom Development, Business Intelligence and Integration services.
Using our business and IT expertise we can help automate and transform organisations with the established business technology solutions in Dynamics 365.
Be the change and drive the change. Join our talented and successful team and make the leap into the future.
Enjoy the benefits
For this exciting opportunity we have put together a great package that combines a competitive salary with a bundle of extras, including business travel allowances and medical insurance for you and your family.
Be a part of our success
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com or directly to the Malta office (Marsa).