We are looking for Junior Analyst for our Advisory team. If you have interests in compliance and working on international development projects in the region, explore the opportunity to join our team in Skopje. Our International Development Advisory practice provides a wide range of services to meet the demand for transparency, accountability and a more efficient performance of government institutions as well as international funding agencies across Balkan countries and beyond.
Joining KPMG is a great way for you to gain practical work experience and discover what it is like to be part of a professional team. We will value your ideas, enthusiasm and curiosity and encourage you to develop every day.
We look forward to YOU joining and supporting our business growth strategy. We offer you an opportunity to work on cross-country engagements, and the possibility to further develop your career in consulting. The choice is yours.
In your role, you will be able to
- Participate in financial, operational and compliance assessments
- Perform program/projects reviews and verifications
- Summarize observations in a clear, logical and concise manner
- Formulate practical recommendations and best practices to improve risk and compliance processes
- Monitor market developments and assist in business development by writing proposals and client presentations
What you get
- Focus on Work-Life balance (hybrid working, flexible hours, extra holidays)
- Opportunity to learn from professionals and work on regional projects in the Western Balkans
- Motivating remuneration package (regular salary increase, performance bonuses, fringe benefits)
- Wellness care program (private health insurance, sports subscription, team building events)
- A variety of great experiences in an international environment
- Recognition of individual efforts and possibilities for further development with KPMG
What you bring
- Graduate in or in your final year of study of Economics, Audit, Finance or similar field
- Critical thinking with very good attention to detail
- Good interpersonal, communication and writing skills in both Macedonian and English
- Knowledge of Albanian will be considered as an asset
- Excellent computer skills, proficiency with MS Office Proficiency
How to apply:
If you are interested, please apply online by sending your resume and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31 October 2023 stating the position you are applying for in the email.
KPMG has committed to achieve net-zero carbon emissions by 2030 as per Our Impact Plan. We have also committed to advocate for equal opportunity, protecting the physical and mental health of our people, supporting education and lifelong learning in our communities. We act lawfully, ethically and in the public interest.
Your application package will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Selection of the candidate shall be made within three months as of expiry of the application term.