Currently KPMG’s Tax practice offers an exciting opportunity for a diligent and energetic person to join as a Junior Accounting Analyst.
We offer a dynamic business environment where you will find knowledge that is enriching for your professional experience.
Start your career with us now and become #KPMGProud as a part of a young, welcoming, and ambitious team!
What will you do
As Junior Accounting Analyst at KPMG, you will be working on some of the world’s largest multinational and biggest Macedonian companies. As part of your journey with us you will:
- Assist in preparation of accounts for clients from various industries
- Assist in preparation of statutory and management reports in both English and Macedonian
- Maintain contact with clients, revenue authorities and other third parties
- Give assistance to clients on different tax compliance matters
- Conduct day-to day communication with clients
What will make you the dream Junior Accounting Analyst
If you are a student or graduate in a major related to either Accounting, Finance or Economics and you are:
- An excellent communicator in English and Macedonian
- A team-player, able to work under tight deadlines
- Client-oriented and wish to be a part of a high-performance culture
- Ambitious and eager to learn
Then apply for the position at KPMG.
We want you to feel at balance and to feel well at KPMG, so we offer:
- Motivating remuneration package (regular salary increases, performance bonuses)
- Work-life balance (hybrid working, flexible hours, extra holidays)
- Opportunities for career development
- Private health insurance
- Wellness care program (Sports subscription, team building events etc.)
- Inspiring and supportive working environment (positive and dynamic work atmosphere where we trust and respect each other)
If you are interested, please apply online by sending your resume and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 September 2023 stating the position you are applying for in the email.
KPMG has committed to achieve net-zero carbon emissions by 2030 as per Our Impact Plan. We have also committed to advocate for equal opportunity, protecting the physical and mental health of our people, supporting education and lifelong learning in our communities. We act lawfully, ethically and in the public interest.
Your application package will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Selection of the candidate shall be made within three months as of expiry of the application term.