Audit at KPMG is not just about the numbers. It’s about helping companies be their best. Our portfolio encloses a large number of clients, both local and international, from all economy sectors and various sizes. And innovation runs through everything we do. We invite you to explore the opportunity to join our Audit practice in North Macedonia!
In this position you will play a key role in auditing of some of the largest companies operating in the Macedonian market and abroad through:
- Supervising a team of audit assistants, allocated to the engagement
- Interacting with clients to help ensure the information flow from the client to the audit team is efficient
- Reviewing the systems and processes of the company and researching technical accounting issues
- Understanding and utilizing the KPMG audit methodology, tools and resources
- Identifying and communicating accounting and audit matters to managers and partners
Your skills and qualifications
- 2-4 years of audit experience
- Deep knowledge of the way companies operate
- A university degree in a business-related discipline
- Excellent English and Macedonian language skills
- A strong sense of ethics and ownership of own work
- Analytical and organized, good evaluator
- Good team-player, career-oriented and self-motivated
How to apply
If you are interested, please apply online by sending your resume and motivational letter to email@example.com by 31 March 2023 stating the position you are applying for in the email.
What you get is
- Focus on Work-Life balance (hybrid working, flexible hours, extra holidays)
- Inspiring and supportive working environment (positive and dynamic work atmosphere where we trust and respect each other)
- Opportunity to work on engagements for some of the largest companies in North Macedonia and abroad and build a wide network of contacts within and outside of KPMG
- Internal and external training, including professional qualifications, such as ACCA
- Motivating remuneration package (regular salary increases, performance bonuses, fringe benefits)
- Wellness care program (Sports subscription, team building events etc.)
- Opportunity to work with a wide array of business tools and technologies
KPMG has committed to achieve net-zero carbon emissions by 2030 as per Our Impact Plan. We have also committed to advocate for equal opportunity, protecting the physical and mental health of our people, supporting education and lifelong learning in our communities. We act lawfully, ethically and in the public interest.
Your application package will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
КПМГ РЕВИЗИЈА ДОО Скопје бара кандидати за горенаведената позиција. КПМГ РЕВИЗИЈА ДОО ќе изврши избор на кандидат во рок од 3 месеци од завршувањето на рокот за пријавување на овој оглас.